Monday 13 May 2013

Getting straight to the point, straight to the purpose, wasting no time, straight to business..


Let’s just get right into it. I have not written any blogpost, in a long time. 4 months to be precise.
I have, to be honest, not had the time or inspiration. But I miss it a lot, and now that I have gotten a new camera for my 18th birthday, I will start again and I shall make the time whenever possible.
I feel that you have to have the inspiration to do blogpost, and not just write meaningless blogs; I put a lot of creativity and thoughts in to my blogpost, as I want to deliver as much as I can of myself. And I do like the feeling of getting response of my hobby, which is photography.
So i have missed showing people also, my work.
So all in all it is nice to be back.
 
Over and out.
Victoria Weaver ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment