Wednesday 29 May 2013

H&M & Trine's Wardrobe.


Shopping can be the answer for a hard day. Well I did not actually have a hard day, but anyway! I had an hour to spear, and I could not help myself. So a little sneak peek into H&M, and our local drugstore (Matas is what it is called in Danish), was great fun - and this was then the result:


Black Cardigan, A basic black bra, Stripped with Rosses shirt - Longer at the back just a bit oversize and to the end - 2 products from Trine's Wardrobe. A curl cream & a salt water spray.


Trine’s Wardrobe is a Danish brand. It is products produced by a Danish blogger named Trine Kjær. I have heard a lot about her brand and a thought that maybe I should give it a try, since I needed a salt water spray. I shall come back with some feedback.
Link to Trine Kjær's blog; http://trineswardrobe.dk/



Victoria ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment