Sunday 1 September 2013

And the week starts again.

This weekend has been, so amazing. It was just what I needed. Relaxation and catching up on the basic stuff. My boyfriend came around, and the flowers you see on the photo, is the flowers I was so lucky to get. So that could not have been more perfect. We just hang out watching movies, making lovely spicy food and to be honest enjoying the fact that we did not have to go to school the next day.
Tomorrow school starts again, like it always does every monday, and that means that the weekend has past and a new week will now begin - with homework, stress, and tiredness etc.
I can not wait for this school year to be over. I am sure every student feels that way.

- Victoria Weaver ♡ 

If you feel like listening to something, with a good text and a catchy melody - then give these songs a listen.  I really can't stop listening to them.

Ed Sheeran - Automn Leaves

Ellie Goulding - I know you care

Emeli Sandé - Clown


No comments:

Post a Comment