Saturday 3 November 2012

I would love to wear

ASOS
Biker jacket for 900 kroners. 

ASOS
Mango Kate tweed Car Coat for 380 kroner.
 
I have now used and hour looking at clothes on ASOS. It is a time waster, when you have no money at all! But what ever, i still love to dream - who doesn't?
Well i found some things that i would love to own, and 2 of them are these jackets. A nice and fashionable winter jacket. I already have a winter jacket. I have and an black North face. And nothing is wrong with it, but i can not stop falling head over heels for these to jackets. This is just more my sort of style, compared to the north face, which is very mainstream. 

Well apart from "shopping" around the internet, i have also been baking with my mum. 
Which was really nice, since we never have time to do mother-daughter stuff. 

Over and out. 

Victoria W. 


1 comment:

  1. Så nu følger jeg dig,håber du også lige vil følge mig :)

    ReplyDelete