Tuesday 6 November 2012

With warmth and silence

This is me at this very point. I am under my duvet,  listening to some music, looking for Christmas wishes whilst being surrounded by candles. I have a lot of ideas for what i would like for Christmas, an especially from the UK since there is a lot of things, that you can get there then here - for a small amount of money. 
I have had the day off today, because all of my teachers have been at a course, so they have given us some homework that we had to do for the end of the day. Tomorrow? I also have the day off! 
There is something called OD day, is were you can go out and work for day, and what you have earned goes towards Iraq's young teens. I would love to do that, but i was not allowed to the job that i wanted to do, with a friend. So, i am going to stay home and relax - not bad ey? 
That was all from me. 
Over and out. 
Victoria 



2 comments: